Headphones are one of the important accessories used for various purposes such as traveling, gaming, listening to music, etc.
Young people spend lots of money to buy good headphones but end up buying poor-quality headphones.
People did not know about the headphones’ types and specifications. That is why we have picked the best headphones under 15000 in India.
List of 11 Best Headphones Under 15000 in India With Latest Price, Reviews, Pros & cons
1. Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Wired Over The Ear Headphone with Mic
The DT 990 PRO is suitable for the most demanding professional applications and true audiophiles alike, the open dynamic headphone of exceptional quality. Due to the reduced weight of the diaphragm and the moving coil, you get to experience a similar level of speed and agility generally associated with much more expensive headphones.
This premium headset delivers outstanding sound quality from out of the box, and the deep bass response is just another reason you should select this band. This model’s most distinguishing aspect is the first coiled cable on the market with a maximum length of 3.0 meters (9.8 ft.).
2. Sennheiser HD 458 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
Connect to Sennheiser’s HD 458BT Wireless Bluetooth Headphones and enjoy the finest sound quality wirelessly. Take your smartphone hands-free and use it to play back your favorite music, watch a movie or even communicate hands-free using the built-in microphone. By using active noise cancellation on the phone, you will be able to reduce outside noise while still enjoying uninterrupted listening pleasure while on the go.
In addition, to support high-quality audio codecs such as AAC and aptX Low Latency, these headphones also provide superior wireless streaming performance with excellent audio quality. Featuring a 30-hour battery life, your headphones can keep you connected for more extended periods between charges. These headphones also feature a 3.5 mm analog connection for wired audio playback for added flexibility and convenience.
It is possible to use the USB-C cable included with the product to either charge your headphones or connect them to your computer to act as a headset. An intuitive control panel makes operation easy and allows you to switch between functions due to its intuitive design. Besides, they also come with a Virtual Assistant button for compatibility with Siri and Google Assistant.
With Sennheiser HD 458BT Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, you can be confident that your audio experience will last for years to come. These headphones are prepared from high-quality materials that are carefully crafted to deliver long-lasting durability with plenty of styles.
3. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
This Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Headphone was carefully designed from the ground up to offer a well-balanced audio experience from beginning to end. They are integrated with large-aperture drivers in their design, which can control movement, eliminate distortion, and give a very high audio accuracy level.
There are several advantages to this over-ear headphone. It features swivel earcups so that you can use one ear at a time to monitor your music. Using professional-grade materials for earpads and headbands, the headphone offers more durability and comfort, even during long listening sessions.
4. Sony WH-XB910N Extra BASS Noise Cancelling Headphones
You can enjoy a punchy, deep bass from small speakers with the help of EXTRA BASS. Featuring powerful magnets crafted from neodymium, these headphones reproduce powerful sounds rooted in powerful bass to provide a well-balanced mix of clear vocals, crisp highs, and just the right amount of kick.
Its dynamic drivers deliver deep bass without sacrificing the high-frequency response, allowing you to create an audio system that matches your space. In addition, you can regulate your listening experience with Sony’s Headphones Connect app. With this easy-to-use app, you can fine-tune your audio settings to your desired level and adjust the sound levels with the integrated equalizer.
5. Marshall Major IV Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphone with Mic
The Major IV wireless on-ear headphone lasts up to 80 hours on a single charge and offers up to 80 hours of wireless listening. This Bluetooth aptX enabled device can manage the listening needs of everyone from the morning commuter to the evening workout enthusiast. The improved ergonomic design makes the tenth hour as comfortable as the first, which means when you’re deeply immersed in your music, it’s just as easy to handle.
This polished design has new 3D hinges that cushion the users’ hands for maximum comfort. It has sculpted ear pads that are more noise-insulating and improve headband durability. Wireless charging makes it so much easier than ever before to get your phone charged and ready to go. It is also important to note that these headphones have foldable hinges to fit comfortably in their soft velvet bag.
6. Skullcandy Crusher Evo Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphone
Allow yourself to be free. The Crusher Evo is a revolutionary headphone that delivers a premium listening experience with a battery life of up to 40 hours and rapid charging technology. The use of high-end materials in the construction of the Crusher, including the metal frame, ensures that the user will experience maximum comfort.
Wireless Bluetooth technology ensures the wires won’t get in the way of gameplay, while On-Board Controls enable you to pause/play music, answer/end calls, and turn on Transparency mode to hear your surroundings while on the couch – all without requiring you to move from the sofa. It has an immersive sound experience that has the New Haptic Bass and the recent Rapid Charge feature, which provides a long battery life and rugged construction.
7. J.B.L. Live 660NC, Smart Adaptive Noise Cancellation Headphones
The proprietary 50mm drivers of this JBL Headphone will allow you to immerse yourself in the true JBL Signature Sound truly. With rich bass and extended highs that you can customize to your liking, you are going to enjoy your music like never before. At the same time, Smart Ambient Aware keeps you aware of the surroundings, and TalkThru technology allows you to initiate conversations in noisy situations.
JBL Live 660NC headphones offer a 30-hour playback time, so it is unnecessary to end the music until your desire is satisfied. With the quick-charging feature, you will be able to listen to three more hours of music after 15 minutes of charging.
8. Logitech G PRO X Gaming-Headset, Over-Ear Headphones
With the Logitech G PRO X Gaming Headset, your streaming experience will be taken to a whole new level. Designed for serious gamers, this headset will meet your streaming needs. Using aluminum and steel to construct the frame, one can quickly achieve a durable, lightweight, and professional look.
Featuring 50 mm PRO-G drivers with impressive bass, you can hear details your competitors might have missed since they use smaller drivers. You can broadcast audio from your PC or PS4 using the pro-grade detachable microphone that is tuned to reduce background noise, pops, and hisses using Blue Voice real-time voice filters.
9. Sony WF-XB700 Truly Wireless Extra Bass Bluetooth Earbuds
With EXTRA BASS, these Bluetooth headphones can receive Bluetooth 5.0 transmissions, and the sound quality is awe-inspiring, especially for a device of this type. Getting them paired quickly with NFC means you can enjoy up to 18 hours of uninterrupted listening from each pair – 9 hours of earbuds + 9 hours of case battery = 18 hours total of listening.
You will enjoy the convenience of the one-touch function. The WF-XB700 earbuds are protected in their charging case, letting you charge them on the go while keeping the earbuds protected. Despite their impressive IPX4 water resistance rating, you shouldn’t have any worries about splashes and sweat stopping these headphones.
10. Hyperx Cloud Alpha S Wired On-Ear Headphones with Mic
Its groundbreaking Cloud Alpha is the basis of the Cloud Alpha S and has been customized with HyperX virtual 7.1 surround sound that has been designed for gaming. If you use the audio control mixer, you will have the ability to activate surround sound and adjust the game audio and chat balance without having to go into any menus.
Besides the bass adjustment sliders found in the ear cups, you will be able to adjust the sound to your needs. This product still features the dual-chamber driver system of the Cloud Alpha 2, which reduces distortion and provides crystal clear sound, and the legendary HyperX comfort provided by our award-winning Memory Foam ear cushions, which have been upgraded to extra breathable leatherette.
11. Jabra Evolve 20 UC Stereo Wired Headset
When working in a busy open office setting, a headset is not enough. To hear and be heard on your calls, you need a solution that cuts through the noise around you, so you can listen to the conversation regardless of where it’s taking place. Using Jabra Evolve 20 UC Stereo, you can transform your focus into a quieter environment and make every interaction more productive.
The use of a state-of-the-art stereo headset allows you to have a smoother experience when communicating across all platforms, whether it be through a computer, mobile device, or tablet. An extra-long and durable cord is connected to your PC, allowing you to concentrate whenever you need it entirely – and quickly unplug the cable if anyone walks in and asks for a quick chat.
You won’t have to worry about busy co-workers speaking over you because passive noise cancellation is embedded in-ear cushions that deflect background noise, so you hear only your voice or music.
I did not find my choice, Show me best headphones under
Explore More Headphones According To Your Budget
Different Types of Headphones (Headphone Buying Guide)
In-Ear Headphones (Canalphones)
In-ear headphones are also called canal phones because they close your ear canals completely with the silicone cap.
The complete closure of ear canals results in providing great passive noise isolation.
When it comes to portability, In-ear headphones are unbeatable kings because it is very easy to carry these headphones.
These headphones do not take a larger space, you can just stuff these In-ear headphones into your pocket and go wherever you want.
In-ear headphones are the most used and most available types of headphones because they are very small in size and provide good sound quality.
In-ear headphones have many notable advantages and some of them are given below.
- Inexpensive – In-ear headphones are available at cheaper rates and not as expensive as Over-ear and On-ear headphones.
- More Portable – The compact size and the lightweight of In-ear headphones makes them one of the most portable headphones.
- Passive Noise Cancelling – The silicone cap of In-ear headphones completely covers the ear canals and provides great passive noise cancelation by blocking the external noise.
- Sound quality – These headphones provide good sound performance with clear audio clarity
In-ear headphones have some disadvantages too and they are listed below.
- Ear Canal Pain – In-ear headphones without a silicone cap will cause severe pain in your ear canal when it is used for long hours.
On-Ear Headphones (Supra-aural Headphones)
On-ear headphones are more portable than Over-ear headphones but less portable than In-ear headphones.
On-ear headphones are smaller in size and lightweight when compared to Over-ear headphones so they require very less storage space than On-ear headphones
On-ear headphones are also called Supra-aural headphones and they do not completely enclose or envelope over your ears.
It is perfectly set on your ears so it may cause pain or irritation when used for long hours.
It may look similar to Over-ear headphones but it is smaller in size and may fall off easily from your ears.
On-ear headphones have many notable advantages and some of them are given below.
- Portability – When compared to Over-ear headphones, On-ear headphones are more portable.
- Great Sound Quality – The sound quality of these On-ear headphones is very good and you will definitely enjoy it.
- Less Heat – The ear cups of On-ear headphones does not warm quickly like Over-ear headphones
On-ear headphones have some disadvantages too and they are listed below.
- Not Comfortable – These On-ear headphones are not comfortable for long usage because they will cause pain or numbness on your ears.
Over-Ear Headphones (Around-the-Ear Headphones)
Over-ear headphones provide great sound quality when compared to In-ear and On-ear headphones.
These headphones are the king of sound quality and give you a very comfortable feel while using them.
Unlike On-ear headphones, these headphones do not apply pressure on your ears and cause pain or irritation.
The ear cups of these Over-ear headphones cover your ears completely so it blocks most of the external noise. This noise isolation is also more effective than the On-ear headphones.
Over-ear headphones have many notable advantages and some of them are given below.
- Sound Quality – The sound quality of these Over-ear headphones is greater than the high-end In-ear headphones and On-ear headphones.
- Passive Noise Cancelling – The ear cups are so big and it covers your ears completely so it results in great passive noise cancelation by blocking external noise.
- Comfortable – The ear cups are so soft and bigger in size so it covers your ears perfectly and does not cause you any pain or numbness on your ears.
Over-ear headphones have some disadvantages too and they are listed below.
- Portability – These Over-ear headphones are less portable than both In-ear and On-ear headphones.
- Expensive – The low-end Over-ear headphones are also more expensive than the In-ear and On-ear headphones.
Wired Mode of Connection
The most traditional type of headphones is wired headphones because they were invented first and widely used by the majority of people.
Many people prefer wired headphones because of their unlimited playback time and great sound quality.
The wired headphones’ audio quality and sound performance are greater than the wireless headphones.
Wired headphones work on simple plug-and-play systems which are old technology but more reliable one.
The controls are also very easy so even older people can use these headphones easily.
Wired headphones have many notable advantages and some of them are given below.
- Playback Time – Wired headphones have unlimited playback time because it does not require charging and it is one of the biggest advantages of wired headphones.
- Sound Performance – The sound performance and audio clarity of wired headphones are far greater than wireless headphones.
- Cost – The cost of wired headphones is always cheaper than the cost of wireless headphones.
Wired headphones have some disadvantages too and they are listed below.
- Tangling Cables – The cables in the wired headphones are more likely to get twisted and tangled together which is the biggest problem in wired headphones.
- Movement Restriction – Your movements will be restricted around the device.
Wireless Mode of Connection
Wireless headphones are expanding their market rapidly and become very popular within a few years.
Wireless headphones use Bluetooth to establish a connection between smartphones and headphones.
The latest Bluetooth technology is Bluetooth version 5.2 but the Bluetooth version above 5.0 is very good to use.
Wireless headphones do not have cables so there will be no problem of tangling cables but it does not provide great sound quality when compared to wired headphones.
Wireless headphones have many notable advantages and some of them are given below.
- Compatibility – You can connect wireless headphones with any device that has a Bluetooth connection.
- Portability – Wireless headphones do not have wires so it requires minimum storage space and the truly wireless earbuds require very little storage space.
- Freedom of Movement – Since it does not have wires, you can move freely without any restriction and go wherever you want within the Bluetooth range.
Wireless headphones have some disadvantages too and they are listed below.
- Play Hours – The playback time for wireless headphones is limited while the wired headphones provide unlimited playback time.
Headphones with a closed-back design do not leak sound or music to the surrounding.
The closed-back headphones are popular for its great passive noise isolation feature because it blocks the majority of ambient noise.
Famous Jazz musician John Koss designed the headphones with a closed-back design.
Closed-back headphones are the perfect choice of headphones for music lovers because they block the external noise effectively and give you top-notch sound quality and performance.
The closed-back headphones have one great disadvantage and that is you will not be aware of the surroundings.
While traveling you cannot hear the announcement properly with the closed-back headphones because they will block as much external noise.
Sennheiser – one of the world’s popular headphone manufacturers first introduced these open-back headphones.
These headphones allow external sound and air to pass through and it will help realize what is happening around us.
You can hear the music and important announcements in the surrounding area at the same time.
Unlike closed-back headphones, it does not weigh heavier and the airflow reduces the heat generated by the ear cups.
The only disadvantage of open-back headphones is the lack of noise isolation.
If you are a music lover then open-back headphones are not a good choice for you because of poor noise isolation.
Some Famous Technologies/Features Used in Modern Headphones
Modern headphones are packed with more technologies and features that are helpful for us in many ways.
Many famous technologies have been used in this list of best headphones under 15000 in India but among them, a few are given below.
Planar headphones are nothing but headphones with planar magnetic drivers that will resist all kinds of electronic and audio distortion.
The planar magnetic drivers in the headphones use the operating principle of dynamic and electrostatic drivers.
Planar headphones provide very good and precise sound even without the help of a headphone amplifier.
Planar magnetic headphones are heavier than other standard headphone designs.
Near Field Communication (NFC) Fast Pairing
NFC fast pairing establishes the connection between your mobile and headphone in an instant.
The connection setup is faster than the standard Bluetooth connection because Bluetooth performs manual configuration to identify devices and establish connections.
Both Bluetooth and NFC have a shorter connectivity range but compared to Bluetooth, NFC has an even shorter range.
But NFC consumes less power and does not require any pairing between devices.
Noise Canceling Technology
Noise-canceling technology used in headphones is useful in blocking or eliminating external noise.
These headphones help listen to music and focus on talking to someone.
Two kinds of noise cancellation are widely used and they are given below.
Active Noise Cancelling – Active Noise Cancelling uses advanced technology and it detects and analyses the sound pattern of external noise and then produces counter frequencies to cancel it out. It requires some extra power and in some cases, it alters the frequencies of original music.
Passive Noise Cancelling – Passive Noise Cancelling blocks the external noise by ear cups, silicone caps, etc. It does not require any extra power and it does not alter any frequencies. Most big headphones brands use passive noise-canceling rather than active noise-canceling technology.
In-Ear Detection Technology
This technology will detect whether they wear headphones or not and do functions like play and pause according to the actions.
If you wear the headphones then the music will continue to play and suddenly you take off the headphone then the music is paused.
Then again when you wear the headphones the music will resume from the last music that you are hearing.
Best Headphones Under 15000 FAQs
Which are the best headphones under 15000?
Best Headphones under 15000 are listed below
1. HIFIMAN HE400SE Over-Ear Open-Back Wired Headphones
2. Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Studio Headphone
3. AfterShokz Titanium Open Ear Wireless Headphones
4. HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headphones With Detachable Microphone
5. Sennheiser HD 400S Closed-Back Over-Ear Headphones
6. Marshall Major III On-Ear Headphones
7. Razer Thresher 7.1 Wireless Gaming Headset
8. Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones
9. Philips T3215 Wireless in-Ear Earbuds
10. Sony WF-1000XM3 Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
11. ALTEAM Wired On-Ear Foldable Headphone
12. Panasonic RP-HD605NE-T Wireless Bluetooth Over The Ear Headphone
13. JBL Quantum 600 Wireless Over-Ear Gaming Headset
14. V-Moda Crossfade LP2 Over-Ear Headphones
15. Jabra Evolve 40 MS Over-Ear Headphones
16. TREBLAB Supreme Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
17. Bose SoundSport Wireless Earbuds
18. Sennheiser HD 450BT Over-Ear Wireless Headphones
19. Skullcandy Crusher Evo Wireless Over-Ear-Headphone
20. Shure SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones
21. PlayGo BH70 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
What type of headphones available under 15000?
You can get almost every types of premium headphones under 15000 like wired & wireless headphones. On ear headphones, Over ear headphones , In the ear headphones & as well as truly wireless headphones
What is the difference between wireless & truly wireless headphones?
In wireless headphones there is no need to connect them to audio jack. You cam easily connect them to device through bluetooth But they still have some wire, which you wears around your neck. In truly wireless headphones there are no wires just need to insert only earbuds in the ear.