Nowadays, it is impossible for youngsters to spend their day without headphones. They want to hear music and other audio without disturbing others.
There are many headphones with great quality available in the market. We have picked some of the Best Gaming Headphones With Mic Under 1500 in India.
Which is the right choice for you, In-Ear Headphones or On-Ear Headphones or Over-Ear Headphones?
The right choice of headphones always depends on you. Some people like headphones with high sound quality and some like comfortable headphones.
Therefore, it depends on the needs of the customer. So we will give a detailed explanation about all headphones. From that, you can choose any headphones according to their needs.
Headphones come in many forms but all of them are categorized into three types. They are
· In-ear headphones
· On-ear headphones
· Over-ear headphones
Let’s see these three headphones clearly with their advantages and disadvantages.
Over-Ear Headphones (Advantages & Disadvantages)
Over-Ear headphones are popularly known for their top-quality sound performance and comfort.
It covers your ear completely with the earcups so that you did not feel any pain or resistance in your ears. This makes you feel more comfortable.
Over-the-Ear headphones were first invented by a Jazz musician and audio lover John Koss in 1958. He invented the first stereo Over-Ear headphones – the Koss SP-3.
The only problem with this type of headphones is their size. The size of the earcups in the Over-Ear headphones requires a separate space to carry.
While other headphones like On-ear headphones and In-ear headphones are easily carried in your coat or bag.
It has a lot of advantages. Among them, the most notable advantages are given below.
· Top-notch Sound Quality:
– The sound quality of Over-Ear headphones is top-notch.
– Among the other earphones, it provides good and quality sounds.
– By covering your ears completely with ear cups provides good isolation which helps to increase the quality of the sound.
– Over-Ear headphones are the most comfortable headphones among the other headphones.
– The Over-Ear headphones cover your ears completely so you did not feel any interruption or irritation in your ears.
– Over-Ear headphones give you the feel of snuggling up with a warm blanket.
– It does not press your ears, so you can enjoy listening to music or other audio for a long time.
– Over-Ear headphones are bigger than other headphones but you can fold them up and take them wherever you want.
The disadvantages of the Over-Ear headphones are listed below.
· Large size:
– However, while Over-Ear headphones are portable, they still have problems carrying with you.
– Other headphones are easier to carry while the Over-Ear headphones require extra space.
– Since it is larger, you cannot store it like other headphones. You need separate space for carrying it while other headphones can be easily carried in pockets too.
– Over-Ear headphones are a costlier type of headphones.
– When compared to other headphones, it is very much expensive.
– The high-end Over-Ear headphones are even costlier than the other headphones.
In-ear headphones are perfectly fit into your ear canals. It contains rubber ends that will protect your ears from getting damaged by the headphones.
A French engineer Ernest Mercadier was the person who designed and was awarded a patent for the first-ever In-ear headphones in 1891.
He designed this headphone for the use of telephonists but later after a century, it is used for hearing the music too.
In-ear headphones are easy to carry but it is not as comfortable as Over-ear headphones and On-ear headphones. In-ear headphones are available in all colors and it comes with new mobile phones itself.
The advantages of the In-ear headphones are given below.
– The size of the In-ear headphones is smaller when compared to other headphones.
– So you can carry it wherever you go without any difficulties.
– You just wrap the headphones wire around your fingers and put it in pockets or bags.
– If it is a wireless In-ear headphone then you do not need to worry about the tangling of wires also.
– In-ear headphones are the cheapest headphones available in the market.
– When compared to Over-Ear headphones and On-Ear headphones, In-ear headphones are cost-efficient headphones.
– In-ear headphones are more available than other headphones.
– It is available in different colors like red, blue, neon, etc whereas other headphones’ color designing is limited.
– In-ear headphones are often given as a free accessory with the new mobile phones.
In-ear headphones have various disadvantages. Among them, the most notable disadvantages are given below.
· Sound Quality:
– The sound quality of the In-ear headphones is not as great as the Over-Ear headphones.
– Even the top-tier In-ear headphones fail to provide the necessary quality to beat the On-ear and Over-ear headphones.
– In-ear headphones are not comfortable like Over-ear headphones and On-ear headphones.
– If you wear it for a long time, it may irritate and cause pain in your ears.
– Some In-ear headphones do not fit into your ear. In that case, it may fall from your ear frequently.
On-ear headphones perfectly fit your ears. It comes with a compact design and is smaller than the Over-ear headphones.
It is balanced well between In-ear headphones and Over-ear headphones. It eliminates many disadvantages of both In-ear headphones and Over-ear headphones.
However, it results in making new disadvantages for itself such as numbness in the ears.
On-ear headphones provide good quality sound effects and the good news is you can buy them within your budget. It can be folded up and taken anywhere and comes as one of the handy accessories while traveling.
On-ear headphones have a lot of advantages. Some of them are listed below.
· Perfect fit:
– On-ear headphones are a perfect fit for your ears.
– It does not cover your ears like Over-ear headphones or goes into your ear canal like In-ear headphones. It perfectly sits on your ears.
– Unlike In-ear headphones, it does not fall off from your ears.
– The size On-ear headphones are not too large and not too small, they are balanced.
– So it requires minimum storage space in your bags.
– The earcups of On-ear headphones are not bigger than Over-ear headphones.
– The perfect fit of the On-ear headphones provides good quality sound effects.
– The sound quality and performance of the On-ear headphones are greater than the In-ear headphones.
Along with various advantages, On-ear headphones have few disadvantages too. They are given below.
– Due to the constant contact with your ear, it will cause numbness or soreness to your ears.
– On-ear headphones are uncomfortable to wear for a long time because they will be set tight on your ears over time.
– Sometimes the long usage of this headphone can cause pain in your ears.
Lets Understand Which is the best, Wired or Wireless headphones?
Headphones have evolved throughout the years. Nowadays, headphones are available in both wired and wireless forms. But both of them have various advantages and disadvantages.
The choices between wired and wireless vary from person to person. So, we have given a detailed explanation of wired and wireless headphones and their advantages and disadvantages.
Wired headphones are used by almost all the people who use smartphones because every smartphone comes with free wired headphones.
Wired headphones are traditional headphones that are connected to your mobile through a headphone jack. It still uses the plug-and-play system, the most common headphones plugs have 3.5 mm, TRS, TRRS.
– Wired headphones are the cheapest headphones when compared to wireless headphones.
– You can buy wired headphones in almost all the local mobile shops.
· Best Sound Quality:
– Wired headphones provide high-quality sound and bass effects.
– Wired headphones are evolved throughout the years and available for low prices with high quality.
– The high-end wired headphones provide a great experience of crystal clear music and bass.
· Unlimited Playing Time:
– One of the biggest advantages of wired headphones is unlimited playing time.
– You can use wired headphones for a full day without recharging the headphones.
– But in wireless headphones, you can hear for a certain amount of time.
· Easy To Use and Repair:
– It is very simple to use. Plug and play setup is used in all wired headphones.
– You do not need excess knowledge about wired headphones to use.
– Likewise, wired headphones can be repaired easily when compared to wireless headphones.
Some of the disadvantages of wired headphones are given below.
· Limited Movements:
– With the headphones plugged in, your movements are limited to a certain extent.
– You can put the headphones within the range of the wire, i.e. you can move up to the length of the wires in wired headphones.
– The wires in the wired headphones are twisted and tangled together to cause a confusing mess.
– You have carefully straightened up the tangled headphones otherwise the wires can be damaged easily.
In wireless headphones, the audio is transmitted by three technologies. They are
– Radio Frequency (RF)
– Infrared Frequency (IF)
The audio signals are transmitted by the radio or infrared signals depending on the device. You can connect to any Bluetooth-enabled smartphones or TVs.
The advantages and benefits of wireless headphones are given below.
· Freedom of movement:
– With wireless headphones, you can move up to certain feet without any interruption.
– Some headphones can transmit audio up to 100ft.
– There will be no interruption between you and your smartphone.
– Wireless headphones are compatible with more modern devices.
– Big tech companies like Apple also announced that they will remove the audio jack. So their only way to use headphones is wireless headphones.
– Even Samsung also removed the audio jack in their high-end mobiles.
– Wireless headphones are more portable than the wired headphones.
– Wireless headphones are the perfect choice for active people who are constantly moving around.
· No more tangling:
– It is a tangle-free headphone because it has no wires so there will be no more twists and tangles of wires.
– Wireless headphones give a stylish look and are trendy among youngsters.
However, wireless headphones have various problems and disadvantages. Some of them are given below.
· Limited Play Hours:
– It is the biggest disadvantage of wireless headphones.
– Wireless headphones need to be charged to hear music and songs.
– The charge lasts up to 8 to 12 hours. So it plays only for a limited time.
– When compared to wired headphones, wireless headphones are more expensive.
– The maintenance and repair works of wireless headphones are expensive when compared to wired headphones.
List of 13 Best Gaming Headphones With Mic Under 1500 With Latest Price, Reviews, Pros & Cons
Boat Rockerz 510 Bluetooth On-Ear Headphone
This headphone is a Bluetooth wireless headphone that gives your body full movement freedom.
Because in wired headphones your body movements are limited. One of the best features of this headphone is it has a playback time of 20 hours and gets fully charged within 2-3 hours.
This headphone is an On-Ear headphone type so it perfectly sits on your ear and gives you good quality sound effects.
You can connect these headphones with your smartphone through Bluetooth and hear songs or music from 10 meters away from your phone.
It also has a voice assistant which helps you to access your Google Assistant or Siri in an instant.
Boat Rockerz 255 Pro+ Bluetooth In-Ear Headphone
This headphone is made by boat with wireless technology. It uses Bluetooth version 5.0 so that the connection will be very quick between the headphone and smartphone.
It is available in multiple colors. More than 10 colors are available in these headphones.
It has the IPX 7 rating which means it has high resistance against water and sweat.
Another advantage of this headphone is fast charging because the 10 mins charging is enough for 10 hours of playback time and it is charged to 100% within an hour.
It has every feature that the expensive headphones have and provides you excellent quality.
Boat Rockerz 400 Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones
This headphone has a frequency response of 20 Hz – 20 Khz and a sensitivity of 108 dB (decibels).
This headphone comes with dual connectivity which means it works as both wired and wireless headphones.
With wired features, you can hear music for unlimited time. It is also a wireless headphone that will be connected to a smartphone with the help of Bluetooth version 5.0.
The voice assistant feature is enabled in these headphones. So that you can access Google Assistant or Siri with your voice command in an instant.
Boat headphones always have promising sound performance and quality details to each and every beat of the music.
This headphone is also made with a quality design and has 40 mm drivers that mean the sound quality of this headphone will be top-notch.
Boat Airdopes 171 Bluetooth Truly Wireless Earbuds
It is an In-ear wireless headphone that is connected with the help of Bluetooth to the mobile. It uses Bluetooth technology that is Bluetooth version 5.0. It has an IPX rating of IPX4 so you can wear it when you go to the gym. The IPX is nothing but an Ingress Protection mark against sweat and water and it is also referred to as International protection. With the help of wireless technology, you can move around without any movement control issues.
JBL Quantum 50 Wired In-Ear Gaming Headphone
JBL is another big brand in mobile accessories, especially headphones. It has a built-in microphone which helps to record voice for youtube videos.
The built-in microphone is also optimized for multiplayer gaming so that you can play games without any voice blockage.
This headphone is very well suited for gaming purposes. This headphone is small and lightweight and you can take it anywhere you want.
JBL Pure Bass Wireless Earbud Headphones
This headphone works on wireless technology so you can move around freely with any resistance.
The playback time of these headphones is 6 hours which is lower than other headphones. The ergonomically shaped earbuds will help you to enjoy the music comfortably.
It is a wireless headphone so there will be no tangle or wire twisted problem in this headphone.
This headphone provides very good and stronger bass sound effects than other headphones.
pTron Studio Classic Over-Ear Wireless Headphones
This headphone is one of the best headphones available on this list. This headphone has all the features that are available below Rs.1500.
This headphone has a playback time of 20 hours and comes with dual connectivity options.
You can connect through the wire and enjoy the unlimited playback time or you can connect through wireless mode and enjoy the independent movements.
It was connected to a smartphone with Bluetooth v5.0.
It provides Hi-Fi (High Fidelity) sound and strong bass. It has soft ear cups so it does not cause numbness or soreness around your ears.
pTron Bassbuds In-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Another quality headphone from the manufacturers of person. This headphone comes with IPX4 marking which means it gives protection from sweat and water splashes.
This headphone provides quality sound and deep bass with passive noise canceling feature.
However, it does not have active noise canceling option but it blocks the external noise effectively.
This headphone is lightweight and easy to carry so you can take it anywhere you want.
It was connected through a smartphone with the latest Bluetooth technology (Bluetooth 5.1).
Sony Wired On-Ear Headphones
This headphone is a wired headphone but it does not have the major problem in wired headphone i.e. twisted and tangled wires.
It has a tangle-free cable and is available in two colors (black and white). The 30 mm dynamic driver and high-energy neodymium magnets will provide top-notch sound quality. These headphones perfectly sit on your ears so it blocks the external noise (passive noise cancelation).
iBall Bluetooth 5.0 Headphone
This headphone is also one of the best headphones available on this list. This headphone is connected to your mobile with the latest Bluetooth technology (Bluetooth 5.0).
However, Bluetooth 5.1 comes as the latest version but the difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and Bluetooth 5.1 is not too big.
This headphone has a foldable option which is very helpful in storing it in small spaces. Another best feature of this headphone is the built-in Alexa.
You can ask and arrange the list of songs with Alexa. The earcups of this headphone are soft and provide a cushioning effect so it does not cause soreness or numbness in your ear.
iBall Neckband Earphone with Mic
The audio clarity and sound performance of these headphones are on a whole new level.
The weight of these headphones is much lower than many of the headphones. The weight of these headphones is only 30 grams.
You can take it anywhere and it does not require a lot of space. The wireless technology will allow you to move around without any restrictions.
iBall provides this headphone in multiple colors and you can choose anything from it.
CLAW SM50 Studio Monitoring DJ Headphones
This headphone also has various features and is one of the best headphones on the list.
It has two ports, one with a 3.5 mm jack and another port with a 6.3 mm jack. So you can connect it to all the devices.
The two ports make this headphone one of the compatible headphones among the other types of headphones.
The foldable option in these headphones makes it easier to carry and store in your bags.
Onikuma Gaming Headset
If you are a gamer then this headset is the perfect choice for you. It is an Over-ear headphone so it blocks the external noise.
This headphone comes with an adjustable mic so that your voice can be recorded perfectly.
The earcups in the headphone are made of soft memory protein so it gives you good comfort and does not cause numbness or soreness around your ears.
This headphone is compatible with all devices. It connects with PSP, PC, Mac, Android and iOS, Xbox, etc.
These headphones have a passive noise canceling system so it blocks the external sound. This headphone can also be used to hear songs.